Monday 5 December 2011

An XBox 360, a camera phone and a game called Skyrim...

Skyrim. It's bloody big, it's bloody weird and it's bloody awesome! I've already racked up around 80+ hours of play time since it was released and I've probably only covered about 2/5ths of the entire map. In that time though I have come across some strange, strange sights and some entertaining bits and pieces.

Where possible - provided a Cave Bear wasn't chomping on my Wood Elf's head at the time - I've grabbed my trusty phone and snapped some pics of the screen so that those strange and magical moments can be captured for future mirth. The quality of shot is mediocre to say the least but then the same could be said of my gaming exploits in this Bethesda created world.

The intention will be to continue snapping pics until the glitch well runs dry or repetition sets in but for now please enjoy the first batch captured over those 80 hours.

(The vast majority of these shots are genuine finds in-game. Whenever I have purposefully arranged a shot I will include '(M)' to highlight the fact)


The obliviously lucky man..



















"Is it drafty in here?"



















Sharp-tongued witch!



















This game of 'rock, paper, scissors' was so tense the guard had to reach into his own chest to calm his heart down!




















Everyone do the Neo!



















Anyone can hook up at the Skyrim Christmas Party! (M)



















Yoga is popular with a lot of Nord women



















I leave the cave for 10 minutes and she's at the booze barrel like a thirsty skeever!






















Dragon drinking from a giant's toilet

No comments:

Post a Comment